A Special Present (TG)



(Sauce: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4056542)


    Andrew was traveling to my best friend Kris’ house. Afterall today was his birthday. Kris was a pretty stubborn fella as he never told anyone what he wanted for his birthday. Andrew quickly figured him out, it wasn’t that hard to determine what Kris truly wanted.  Arriving at the party it was just the two of them. Kris wasn't really a people person and so he just invited me. Andrew brought his present inside and started chatting with Kris. It was going to be a game night. Play some games, chat, relax, just best friend stuff. They got into it and after an hour or so Andrew stood up. “Alright birthday boy time to open your gift!” he smiled handing Kris a tiny package. Kris looked at it. “Gee thanks” he said sarcastically, “Honestly I had no idea what you were going to get me.” “Don’t worry Kris you’ll enjoy it.” Kris slowly unwrapped the gift paper revealing a tiny box, the size of a jewelry box. “Dude I don’t even wear jewelry…” Kris said looking at the box in his hands. “I know. Just open it and quit complaining” Andrew smiled. Kris opened the box and sneezed as dust covered his face.

    Kris sneezed again as the dust disappeared into his pores. “I’m getting you exactly what you wanted Kris.” Kris looked up at me and stood up, his height having already dipped to 5’4, and Kris had to look up at me more than normal. Kris’ long brown hair turned a bright blond as it grew out even longer. Strands of hair framed his face. His face scrunched as it became cute, with a small nose, plump lips, and long eyelashes framing his new bright blue eyes. Kris’ throat collapsed his voice sounding feminine and cute. “A-Andrew! Am I turning into what I think I am?!” “Yes. Yes you are.” Kris’s shoulders narrowed as his arms lost muscle and fat, becoming thin. His hands shrank down, nails growing out and becoming coated in pink polish. Kris’ waist narrowed and stomach flattened, keeping a small layer of sexy fat showing a more luxurious lifestyle. Kris’ hips snapped out wide, his ass following becoming a huge heart shaped ass ready to be grabbed. Kris’ thighs bubbled out until they touched, squishing his dick between them. I looked at Kris nodding at how successful my gift was going. Kris’ legs narrowed, feet shrank, his toenails also becoming painted pink. “Ready for the big stuff Kris?” Kris glared daggers at Andrew and let out a big moan as his chest bubbled. Fat began to pulse out of his chest as flesh and more flesh gathered high on his chest. Soon Kris was rocking EE Cups, maybe even F Cups. Kris looked down and poked the soft flesh, as his dick started to recede inwards. Distracted Kris barely noticed as his dick and balls receded becoming a tight slit.

    “You… you…” Kris muttered standing fully naked in front of me. “Not yet Kris just you wait. You’ll love this” Andrew smirked. Kris frowned, “No I’m not…” Kris’ blond hair quickly became tied up into twintails, with cute pink bows tying up the two drills. His face became caked in makeup as a choker appeared around his neck. His wrists became adorned with a scrunchie, and two bracelets, as a leopard print bra hugged his two tits. White thigh highs adorned his legs, as a super short, pink skirt barely covered his ass and pussy, no panties required. A white dress shirt tried to hug his torso, but it ended up tying itself up, pushing up Kris’ already sizeable bust.

    “Now its done!” Andrew smiled as Kris looked over his body. “You… I hate you!” Kris shrieked. “You hate me? I gave you what you wanted” Andrew rolled his eyes. “You like twintails, gyaru’s, and I know for a fact you’ve always wanted to be a girl” Andrew listed off. “I like pigtails dummy!” Kris screamed stomping his foot. “Pigtails? You always call twintails pigtails. I just corrected you. Also there’s a special feature I know you’ll love too” Andrew grinned. “S-Special feature? You asshole…” Kris sighed plopping down on the couch. “Should I just tell you the feature?” Andrew asked looking down at Kris, who had yet to realize he had now panties on. “Yes please!” she said clearly angry with me. “Well about once a week you’ll turn super horny. And when you get super horny you become a ditzy valley girl” Andrew explained. “What!? God I hate you!” Kris stood up slapping me. “What’s that for?! I know how much you like those too…” Andrew said rubbing his cheek. Kris stormed off and shut the door to his room, as Andrew sat back down, “She’ll come around”

    She did come around. An hour later Kris walked back out. “Andrew I like totes need your cock” Kris said in the definition of a valley girl voice. “There she is. Alright I’ll help you out just once” Andrew got up. “Yay! We can like totes fuck on my bed!” Kris grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room, pushing me on the bed. “I’m gonna like ride your big cock!” she giggled. Kris barely gave me enough time to undress before she pounced on my erect dick, bouncing up and down quickly. “You’re like totes big!” she moaned as she bounced wildly. As she bounced with such force, Kris’ thigh highs and bra fell, causing her tits to bounce wildly. Kris rode me intensely until we both came at the same time. Kris rolled off me panting, back to normal. “I really hate you Andrew…”

    In the end Kris didn’t hate me for long. Kris really enjoyed his new body, so much he decided to become Krystal. Krystal and I remained best friends, I mean her mind remained the same, except once a week when she would go total valley girl mode. In the end Krystal really enjoyed my special present, and honestly I did too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be a Dick (TF)

Butt Slut (TG)

How to Make a Mommy (TG)