Procrastination (TG)


 

(SAUCE: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/79088080)

“When are you going to get that stupid Cap done?” Kris scolded me as I sat down on the couch. “Listen Kris I’ll get it done tomorrow…” I sighed pouring myself a drink. “And again with the drinking? Not only do you procrastinate you’re a lush too!” Kris continued to scold me. I just downed my drink. “Dude you promised to write a cap weeks ago! Hell you said you’d do a Halloween cap and its freaking Christmas!”  “Listen Kris I’ll get to work on it soon.” “Again, you said that months ago! You’re so lazy when it comes to writing caps! If you don’t get your ass in gear now I’ll have to use drastic measures!” I rolled my eyes. Kris was always overdramatic. “Drastic measures? What does that mean?” “You’ll see!” Kris stormed off and left me alone on the couch.

I turned on the TV and started up my Dragon Quest 11 playthrough. Kris meanwhile went into his room and rummaged around through his dresser. “Got it!” Kris exclaimed as he pulled out two emerald green gems from the drawer, making sure to carefully wrap them up. He had bought them years ago at an estate sale and was waiting for the perfect moment to use them. All he had to do was touch me with the gem and well something would happen. He had been warned to not touch the gems to bare skin, or something would happen. Kris figured that whatever would happen would make me less lazy. Kris started to make his was back when he tripped on the floor, falling face first into one of the gems he dropped. “Dammit…” Kris sighed as he was blinded by a bright flash.

Kris regained his composure and stood up, his sight soon returning. Kris first noticed he was naked, and second that stupid green gem was sitting on his chest. He tried pulling at it but it wouldn’t budge. “Stupid gem!” Kris grunted tugging with all his might. As Kris tugged, his hands shrunk, his nails growing manicured and hands small. “Huh? Oh wait…” Kris quickly noticed and looked at his hands. Subsequently, Kris’s arms began to narrow, and thin out, his shoulders narrowing and throat collapsing, causing Kris to gasp out in an airy voice. “I’m becoming a girl… YES! I’M BECOMING A GIRL!” Kris cried out happily as his long hair shortened into a cute bob, before turning bright crimson red. His eyes grew larger, turning red as his face became cute and feminine, small nose, thin eyebrows, and plump lips. Kris excitedly sat down on the bed as his waist narrowed and stomach flattened. Kris sat giddy as he grunted in pain as his hips snapped out wide and shapely, his ass following suit turning into a fat bubble. Kris couldn’t suppress his smile as his skin smoothed out creamy, as his thighs fattened and legs slendered. Kris’s height shrank down to 5’4 as his chest pushed out two massive F cups. “So close! Come on please!” Kris crossed his fingers and closed his eyes as he felt his dick tingle. Quickly and cleanly his dick receded into a tight, fertile slit making Kris a fully fertile, and very sexy woman.

Kris immediately cupped her massive tits. “I’m a girl! Finally!” she smiled brightly looking down at her naked, perfect body. Kris stood up. “If Kris couldn’t motivate Andrew to work, I know this body will!” As Kris stood up there was another flash, blinding Kris. When his eyesight came back, Kris found his body wrapped tight in bandages. An extremely slutty mummy costume. “Huh? Its Christmas not Halloween… oh right. Andrew never finished his stupid caption” Kris sighed looking down at how the bandages failed to cover much. “Oh well let’s go get Andrew to work!” Kris exclaimed and walked out to the living room. “Hey Andrew~!” Kris cooed, practicing her feminine voice. I looked up at the voice and was shocked to see a buxom redhead in a slutty mummy outfit. “Oh hey Kris. Finally found a way to become a girl huh?” “Hey! You’re supposed to get flustered!” Kris complained, causing his bust to bounce. “Was I? Well you are hot, but we’re roommates. Number one rule is never fuck a roommate” I said trying to focus on my game. “Are you going to write today Andrew?” Kris said in a scolding tone, a hand on her hip. “Nah… I don’t feel like it.” I looked over Kris again. “Why? Why are you dressed as a mummy?” “This dummy!” Kris grabbed the other gem and tossed it at me, which of course I caught. “Ha! Got you!” The gem flashed and I was blinded by light

When I looked around I noticed Kris grinning from ear to ear, and well me stark naked, with that stupid gem on my chest. “What did you do!” I said angry, standing up. As I stood however I felt a jolt rush through me. It wasn’t painful, just a jolt. I quickly shrunk down to 5’3 losing an entire foot in height in the process. “What!? I’m so short now! Stop this Kris!” I complained as my body hair fell out, my skin becoming smooth and creamy. My arms thinned out and hands shrunk as I held out my hand to examine it. “Kris! What did you do!?” I said worried as my nails grew out. “Just ending your stupid procrastination once and for all!” Kris said slapping my butt. As she slapped my ass, it grew out into a sexy heart shaped bubble. “H-Huh!? Kris! I hate you!” I shrieked as my throat collapsed, my voice turning feminine and light. My shoulders narrowed, along with my waist. My short black hair turned bright blond, growing down my back and to my ass within seconds. My face scrunched and grew smaller, with thin eyebrows, long eyelashes, large golden eyes, and plump lips. My stomach flattened and toned as my hips snapped out wide and shapely, finally matching my ass. My thighs fattened up, squishing my dick as my legs slendered and feet shrank. My chest exploded outwards into EE cups, slightly smaller than Kris’s. I yelped as my dick slurped into me, forming a tight slit and female plumbing.

I tried to cover myself when the gem flashed again. When my vision returned I looked down to see a skimpy top barely holding my tits in place. The outfit included tight panties, stockings, and bat wings on my back. “Im dressed like a slut!” I complained. “Yeah you are. A sexy succubus it seems. And I’m a sexy mummy!” Kris giggled walking up and squishing my breasts. I winced and moaned as she did. “K-Kris knock it off!” “Hmm… nope! I’m gonna motivate you to never procrastinate again!” Kris grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.

 Kris pushed me on the bed blushing. “Y-You better work at this too!” “Work at wha….t!?” Suddenly Kris plopped down on my face, her pussy grinding into it. “K-Kris! Get off!” I cried muffled, grabbing her thick thighs. Kris moaned, her pussy getting worked up. I then felt something enter my slit, it was warm. A tongue!? I squirmed and moaned underneath Kris as she began eating me out. I moan into Kris’s pussy and got to work myself, trying to lick, knowing my work was successfully when Kris started squirming on top of me. My tongue dug deep into Kris’s pussy, as I fought through the pleasure that was coursing through my veins. I felt juices drip down my face as I licked and licked, my own doing the same. Finally, Kris and I came at the same time, drenching the other’s face in warm fluid.

The next morning I woke up next to Kris. We were cuddled together and had slept all night in our own juices. I got up and quickly cleaned off, slowly figuring out how to clean and operate such a different body. I somehow managed to clean myself up, dry off, and make it to my room to dress myself. Somehow those stupid gems changed all our clothes too! All I had now were cutesy, girly outfits, most of which showed off considerable cleavage, or the skirt was too short. But get dressed I did. After a long morning of getting myself together I sat down at the computer and got to work, writing that Halloween caption I had meant to do back in October.

Things between Kris and I went well. We had broken the first rule of being roommates so we decided to throw it out, as the two of us became friends with benefits. Kris’s plan had backfired though. While she had motivated me to write one cap, this plan of hers didn’t exactly help my procrastination issue. So in the end we ended up back where we started, except this time we were both sexy, confident babes. So can you really blame em? I can’t. Now let me go get a drink. See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be a Dick (TF)

Butt Slut (TG)

How to Make a Mommy (TG)