Dream Woman (TG/AP)

 (SAUCE: Hunie Pop 2) 

(March Needs Moms submission)(Hope you enjoy a classic Milf caption)(This one, of course, turned out longer than first planned. So have fun)(I'm still working on several longer caps and series so please be patient)  

#malestomoms

(EXTENDED: 

    Being trans is hard. Sure on the surface it seems easy. What's so hard about transitioning from male to female or female to male? Well I'm trans, wanting to become a woman. I've had support sure, but sometimes gender dysphoria hits hard. After looking over surgeries and therapies I realized I would never be able to transition into the woman I wanted to become. I had given up just about. I had neither the time nor the money to become a full blown woman, in my mind. I'd forever be stuck as someone I didn't want to be. 

    Saddened, my friends took me to the state fair to try and cheer me up. The fair was fun, and we had a lot of fun eating junk food and looking at agriculture exhibits. We didn't touch the rides or games though since they were all shady. As we walked around I saw a small, dark tent. The sign outside said it was a witches tent, and had key words like fortune telling, tarot reading, palm readings, and even wish granting. My friends were in the bathrooms so I headed inside. Opening the flap the inside of the tent looked huge! There were knicks and knacks all over the place, and the floor had fine, Persian rugs. At the center was a table, with a crystal ball and a nice looking lady sitting there. 

"Hello sir!" she called out. Waving at me

"Oh uh... hello miss" I rubbed the back of my neck and walked up sitting down the opposite of her. 

"I foresaw you coming here Amy" the woman said smiling. I looked on in shock. She knew my preferred name!

"H-How did you...?"

"Know? I'm a witch sweetie. Of course I know" the woman giggled. I just looked at her, mostly confused. "So Amy what are you here for?"

"Do you not know that?" 

"Correct Amy. I do not know your purpose for which you would be here, I just know you would be arriving today." she smiled. For a supposed witch this girl looked amazing. She looked maybe late twenties and had nice blond hair, a pretty face. She was quite the opposite of the stereotypical witch you see in most media. 

"Well... I'm not sure really" I shrugged. In complete honesty I did have no idea why I entered the tent. I felt drawn in. "I read the sign and felt drawn to come in." The woman nodded as I talked, a smile on her face.

"Well Amy I can help you. Or at least I think I can. Magic can be very fickle" she said cheery 

"Magic? Wait hold on. Magic?" 

"Yes magic. Magic is real after all." the woman nodded, almost excited to show me. "I'll prove it" She got up and walked over to me, placing her hand on my head. Suddenly locks of hair entered my vision. My hair was growing! The hair covered my vision and then receded back to its normal length. "There you go. That prove it hun?"

"Y-Yeah it did.." I reply dumbfounded, running a hand through my hair. 

"Great!" the woman claps her hands together and then rest them on the crystal ball. "Now Amy. Why are you here?" 

"Y-You already asked me. I'm not entirely sure." 

"Yes you are Amy. You know what you want" The woman says to me sternly. Its like she was scolding me. 

I looked at her and sighed. "I-I want to be a woman..." 

"Aww Amy..." the witch took one of my hands in hers. "I'll help you!" 

"Y-You will?" 

"Yes I will, but before I begin you need to know magic must always take something away." I looked at the witch worried. 

"T-Take something away? Like what?"

"It depends. Magic is quite often random. But since you want to become a girl you're already losing a lot. You should be good." the woman nodded and put her hands back onto the ball. "I need you to put your hands on the ball too." I nodded softly and put my hands on the crystal ball, smoke filling the previously clear orb. "Now Amy think, think about your true form. The woman you want to become." I closed my eyes and thought about it. The dozens of women I had admired and wanted to be over the years. I opened my eyes again and gasped, seeing a drop dead gorgeous woman standing confidently in the center of the orb. "Is that her? Your ideal form?" 

"Y-Yeah it is..." I blushed a tad, embarrassed. 

"OMG! She is hot!" the witch giggled. "Okay this will be an easy spell. Simple stuff really." The witch got up and started looking through the various shelves. "Here we go" the woman placed a cauldron on the counter and started dropping various items into it. I sat in bewilderment as she dropped item after item into the cauldron, the weird concoction starting to bubble. As soon as she began she placed a glass of greenish liquid in front of me. "There's the potion Amy" I picked it up and studied the curious liquid. "Before you drink I should warn you. Just as magic gives it always takes away. I can not say what of yours will be taken away, but I can assure you, you will become female" 

"Thank you... sorry I never learned your name." The woman laughed. 

"I know. That's planned sweetie. Can't have anyone learning my true name. But dontcha worry you'll turn out real cute. Make sure you drink the entire glass" the woman patted my head. Looking at the drink I brought it too my lips and sipped it.

"Yuck!" I winced and pulled back. "God that tastes bad." 

"Yeah that is a bad downside about magic but you know. It fits the theme." the witch smiled. 

"Yeah... it'll be worth it" I take another sip, and another, until I get used to the strange flavour and soon I chug down the last of the glass, wiping my mouth. "So what now?"

"You wait. It takes a bit to take in. Usually a couple hours." 

"Thanks. How much do I owe you miss?"

"Nothing its free. I like you Amy. Come visit sometime. Maybe we can be girlfriends" the witch winks, causing me to blush. Before things got too awkward I said my goodbyes and exited the tent, my friends finally showing up from the bathroom. We spent the next hour or two wandering the fair and all headed home, thoroughly exhausted from having a good time. 

    I sighed when I got home. I was thoroughly exhausted. I got cleaned up and plopped down on my bed. "When's that potion gonna take affect? Probably while i'm sleeping" I yawned. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, smiling, knowing in the morning I'd wake up as a hot girl. 

     When I opened my eyes my ceiling looked different. I was used to the worn looking, popcorn ceiling. But this ceiling had a luxurious chandelier above my bed. Speaking of my bed, it was huge and soft. Easily twice as big as the bed I was used too. I sat up and looked around my room. It was entirely foreign to me. Different bedside tables, drawers, dressers, and attached to the bedroom was what looked like a bathroom and walk in closet. Looking down I looked at my flat chest and sighed. The potion couldn't be a scam, considering I woke up in an expensive looking mansion. I got up and stretched and as soon as I reopened my eyes I realized the room was spinning. I felt wobbly, and I fell back onto the bed, feeling like I was spinning. 

     The potion?! Was it finally taking affect? I sat up on the bed, my back to the headboard, wanting a good look at the changes that were about to happen. I looked down and smiled as I felt my skin start to bubble. By bubble I mean literally bubble. The bubbling caused all my body hair to fall out, except that on my head and face, but everywhere else I was smooth, my skin losing all blemishes, hair, and scars. I could see my skin look healthy, smooth, but somewhat older if that was possible. The bubbling did cause other effects, not just on my skin. As a result my clothes melted off, like actually melted off into shreds surrounding me. I was fully naked, in a strange house. I crossed my fingers no one would walk in. I sat up and looked down, eagerly awaiting for my breasts to grow in. As I looked down however, I felt myself slowly, yet surely get closer to the bed. I was shrinking in height! As a man I had always been conscious about my height of 6'3, but I could tell with how closer my vision was getting to the bed I was going to be short! In the end my height ended up at about 5'5, so not too short. I smiled as my black hair started growing out of my scalp. I always kept it short out of convince, and because I was too scared to present as a girl, but now it felt so good that my hair was growing out long. I felt my hair become silky and lengthen down my back, sprawling out. My hair grew long, longer still, I noticed it becoming a softer brown rather than my dark black hair. My hair reached my lower back and stopped. I couldn't help myself and I began running some hands through my hair feeling how soft it was. 

    My face began to shift which took my attention away from my soft hair. I felt the entire shape change, my sharper features softening. My bushy eyebrows thinned down, finally becoming trimmed and well maintained. I had always had a hard time controlling them as a guy, but I figured now they would be manageable. My eyelashes grew out long and thick. I blinked as I felt the new weight on my eyelids. It wasn't much weight of course. It was just different. As I blinked my eyes slowly shifted colour, going from a dull brown to a soft, vibrant green. My eyes got bigger, if that was possible, even though my vision didn't get better or increase as a result. My nose shrank down with a soft crack, my cheekbones becoming a little more defined. I let out a gasp as my lips plumped up, and the plumped up a lot. Soon they looked, more so felt at this point, clearly worked on, filled with botox. My chin slimmed down and lost its pronounced shape, leaving my head looking feminine and sexy. While it felt like the face of a mature woman, there were no wrinkles, none that could be felt anyways. Whoever I was becoming clearly either A) Took care of herself, or B) got a lot of work done. And with my lips I was scared it was the second option. 

    I felt my throat collapse on itself. I struggled for air momentarily, as my Adam's apple up and vanished. When I could breathe again, seconds later my voice sounded lighter, more feminine sounding. I had only heard my deep breathes so there was no telling what I actually sounded like. I then immediately heard my new voice as my shoulders shrunk inwards, causing me to let out a sharp gasp of pain. My voice, even while distressed sounded sexy, and very mature. I sounded like a middle aged woman! "N-No... no its actually making me a milf!" I cried out, shivering at the sound of my voice. My voice oozed sexiness and maturity. It could turn on any man of any age. My arms quickly lost their muscle, my hands shrinking down in size as well. I held out a hand as my fingernails grew out long and manicured, just begging to be painted something cute. I yelped again was my waist narrowed, a lot, marking the beginning of my womanly curves. My stomach flattened as well, shredding away any trace of fat. Clearly the woman I was becoming was a fit freak or something. Pangs of arousal began to pool in my chest. Looking down I could see my nipples stiffen and grow some, the areolas growing in size a bit as well. "H-Here they come..." I moaned out, throwing my head back as fat started to push out of my chest. I rubbed my thighs together in anticipation as my chest began growing out slowly yet surely. My entire face was red, and I let out a sensual moan as with a big surge my breasts bounced up to DDs. Impressive, and not too large. 

    I huffed and puffed, my blushing starting to die down as my hands instant attached to my two new funbags. They were so soft and squishy. The feeling of touching them, my own breasts, felt so surreal. Just holding them sent sparks of pleasure coursing through my veins, so I let go. The next change hurt, a lot. I let out a loud shriek as my hips snapped out, becoming wide and shapely. Large enough to birth a baby, and catch the eye of passerby. I rubbed my hands on the outside of my hips, knowing they would now stretch any pants or skirts I wear to the max. But as I felt fat rush to my butt, I realized that, that soon would also fill out any clothing. My ass bubbled out, stifling a moan out of my lips as I squirmed in place. My ass did bubble out, gaining a lot of fat and quickly. Soon it was a huge rump sitting under me. It didn't feel fake, so maybe I was overreacting about the whole lip thing. I moaned again as my thighs thickened up, squishing my dick in soft fat. Of course my hard cock didn't mind. It throbbed away in joyful bliss. My legs slendered down, lengthening out some even. My feet shrank down with a loud crack, causing me to wiggle my toes as they shrank. (You're welcome Feet people). I knew only one thing was left. My dick. I was eager to see it go. It had plagued me for years. So as it began to shrink away I let out a sultry giggle. My dick pushed into me, my balls going with it, forming the needed female plumbing to survive, and to mate of course. The new lips were a different sensation all together. They weren't as tight as I thought they would be, and definitely felt like they had taken a pounding before considering it was super tight. I messed with it a little bit, but I stopped myself. I still didn't know where I was, so playing with myself wasn't the best course of action. I could always do that later once I got my bearings. 

    Sitting for another minute or two my body didn't change anymore. I stood up and looked around. I knew there was a bathroom and walk in closet attached to this bedroom, and considering I was fully naked I headed to the closet first. But along the way I stopped in my tracks. I felt lurching in my chest and butt. "Oh no... please don't tell me" My mind was racing back to my lips. They felt artificially plump. I didn't want to become some sort of bimbo obviously. I tried some deep breathing, but when I saw my chest push out more, gaining a much rounder shape I lost it. "Dammit!" I cried out as my breasts surged forward. A similar thing was happening in my ass, just to a lot lesser degree. Both my butt and breasts were expanding. Not just expanding, but becoming fake. My tits grew out into a shelf in front of me, their shape rounding out more perfectly, as well as becoming more perky and profound. They were huge now. I would come to find they grew from DDs all the way to Gs! My ass grew out some too, just becoming slightly larger and more shapely. I sighed as I looked down at my chest. "Come on... I didn't want implants..." Realizing that the potion was just doing its magic, and there wasn't anything I could do about it I walked into the closet. Surprisingly I kept my balance, I subconsciously was able to walk as a woman used to a voluptuous, and fake body. 

    The closet was huge, pretty much bigger than the bedroom. It was filled floor to ceiling with all types of outfits, shoes, accessories, anything you could think of. I half expected the magic potion to have done my makeup, hair and clothes too, and I giggled at the thought. "Damn... that giggle was sexy" I blushed. It was a sultry giggle. And well if I still had my pecker it'd be up right now. Luckily the potion actually fully planned on doing my makeup and clothes, lucky me since I had no idea how. First things first a pair of tight white panties slipped up my legs, hugging into my butt and hips. They were snug but felt surprisingly good on my curvy body. Next a tight, and very short pencil skirt wedged its way up and onto my hips, hugging my ass and the hips tight. "Oof those are tight... and short..." I blushed holding out a leg to see the skirt below my massive jugs. A blue and white blouse was next, flying onto my body and buttoning up. The blouse did an excellent job at one thing, showing off my fat tits. But I figured with a bod like this you might as well flaunt it at times. Last my feet were placed into some wedge heels. Not too tall, but not short either. I prayed that I subconsciously knew how to walk in them. 

    I felt a deep prick in my ears, causing me to wince in pain. As I glanced over I noticed two ornate, silver earrings now dangling from my ears. They had just been pierced! And I missed the whole going to the mall to get your ears pierced experience. Next I felt heavy makeup be applied around my eyes Mascara was applied to my long, supple lashes, and my eyelids were doused in black eyeshadow, really accenting my green eyes. As I felt something gloss over my lips and fingernails my vision began to grow blurry. "Am I going blind?!" I panicked, prematurely as I scrambled around the room, glasses adorning my face just in time for me to stop myself from running into the full length mirror. I looked at my reflection in utter shock. My lips were now painted pink, and my fingernails had a navy blue paint on them. I just stared at my reflection. It was so entirely different from my old self. I wasn't some 23 year old male. No now I was a very mature woman, my guess would be 30 or 35 at the most. "God I'm so sexy..." I said to myself in the mirror. As I looked at my reflection, my hair tied itself up for me into a loose ponytail, becoming a lot more manageable than the usual long mane. 


    I must have stared and looked over my reflection for an hour. As I turned to exit the walk in closet I noticed a glint. I turned back and there I saw it. A WEDDING RING! I WAS MARRIED!? I started to breathe heavily, just a mild panic, as I rushed out into the bedroom, walking expertly in my wedge heels. I had to find some documentation as to who I just became. I had wanted a simple body change, not something that fundamentally changed my entire life. I saw a designer purse and opened it. Inside was makeup, car keys, expensive looking ones at that, the newest model phone, some feminine hygiene products, cleaner for my glasses, and a wallet. "Perfect!" Opening the wallet I dropped the purse in despair. My new ID spelled it all out for me. Andrew? Who was that? According to my new ID, I was now Brooke Belrose age FORTY! I was now Forty! Just like that I had lost seventeen years of my life. Hopefully age was somehow magically based on the soul or something not the body. If not I just missed out on the best years of my life. 

    As I stared at my ID a knock on the door caught my attention, causing me to jump. "Darling are you done getting ready? The help have prepared breakfast" a man asked. He sounded older too. By the sound of his voice he must be my new husband. Help? Was I rich now? At least that would be a small bonus in this horrible position. 

"C-Coming." I sputtered out, a lump in my throat from nervousness. Shoving my ID back into my wallet, and stuffing it in my purse (Can't believe I'm saying all of this) I got up and opened the door. I looked down, as I was used to with my old height of 6'3 and was met with a man's torso dressed in a business suit. 

"My eyes are up here Brooke" He said cupping my chin and moving my gaze up. I felt sick being touched like this, and I felt sicker when I saw the man who was my husband. He looked old, maybe in his late fifties or early sixties. His dark black hair showing signs of greying out. He was on the more fit side which was a relief to me, but still the thought of having to be married to a sixty year old man just made me sick. The man then pushed his lips into mine going for a deep kiss. My eyes grew wide as I was forced to accept the kiss. I didn't flail around like I wanted. I didn't want to raise suspicion. "Mmm... I love your new lips Brooke. When I get back maybe you can show me how they work" He smiled reaching around and patting my butt. I felt total disgust and responded with a weak, "M-Maybe." 

    The man lead me by the ass downstairs. I could feel my ass jiggle as his hand clenches one of my thick cheeks. It was so embarrassing. But I did get a good look at the house. It was some sort of Beverly Hills mansion it seemed. As we reached the foyer and walked into the kitchen the man, I refuse to call him husband at this point, let go of my ass. "Good morning boys" Boys? Wait... oh no. As I entered the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks. At the kitchen table sat two boys, a teenager and a younger one maybe five or six. I HAVE KIDS TOO?! The boys looked quite different. The teen shared many traits similar to me, green eyes, brunette hair. The younger one however looked very different. Blonde hair and striking blue eyes. Just from a glance I could tell they were step brothers. But regardless if my hunch was correct they were my children. They both turned and when they saw me the youngest one hopped up and ran to me hugging my legs. 

"Good morning mommy!" Taken aback for a second I patted his head. 

"Good morning sweetie." I ruffled his hair a bit. It was awkward to say the least. I mean these kids know me as their mother, and well they're strangers in my eyes. But I at least knew how a stereotypical mom would act, so I decided to mimic it. The teen looked up frowning, but when he saw me his face lit up a bit.

"Morning mom." Clearly this kid had mommy issues, or just hated his step father. As he looked back down he frowned again. The man looked at me a little confused, probably confused because I was standing looking dumbfounded in the middle of the kitchen. Snapping back to reality I gave him a forced smile and sat down at the kitchen table. On it was some eggs, spinach, and fruit. A rather healthy meal. I hardly got into my food before my 'husband' began speaking up.

"I'm so sorry to drop this news now but I have a business trip to Europe for the next two weeks. Just came up" he said directly. I looked at him, choosing to stay silent. I knew this guy was loaded, so he must be a CEO or something. Probably some stupid California tech startup. But he continued, "Also its the helps two week vacations which means you my dear will have to take care of everything" he said kissing my hand. The older boy looked away as he did. Yep that boy clearly didn't like his step dad. 

"Aww you're going away?" the younger boy chimed in sounding genuinely sad.  

The man chuckled and ruffled the boys hair. I do admit the smaller one had very ruffable hair. "I'm sorry but I am going away for two weeks. I'll bring you some great souvenirs okay?" 

"Okay!" the boy giggled and went back to happily eating his breakfast, kicking his legs. I just sat there and nibbled on my food, choosing to stay quiet rather than talk in this incredible awkward circumstance. The man quickly ate up and got up, a relief to me. 

"Sorry to run but I have to go. See you all in two weeks. Love you." He kissed the top of my head, waving goodbye to the boys, and ran off before any of us had time to really respond. I sat there and sighed, the teen sighing too. My train of thought was interrupted by the youngest tapping me. 

"Mommy?" He pulled on my sleeve a bit.

"What is it dear?" I said trying to sound like a convincing mother. I hope it was working. 

"What are we gonna do today?" he asked, sounding excited. 

"Hmm... I'm not sure. We have the whole place to ourselves" I nodded, just pulling from the context clues given. I tapped my heeled foot on the floor and pondered, the teen looking between me and his little brother. The teen quickly finished off his food and got up without a word. I wouldn't have said anything, but considering I was his mother I decided it'd be best to.

"Where are you going?" I asked, sounding a little bit more stern than I wanted too. 

He shoved his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "Out. With friends" I looked at him as he looked at my face. He was probably thinking I'd say no. 

"Sure you can go out with your friends. Just be safe and be back by 10" I nodded. The teen looked a little shocked that I let him go so easily. 

The boy blushed a bit and smiled at me, dropping his moody persona for the first time. "T-Thanks mom" he hugged me and ran off leaving just me and the younger boy at the table. The younger boy swung his legs as he ate breakfast, and I did the same, getting back to my own barely touched meal. This was really awkward. I didn't even know the names of my 'kids' or 'husband.' Hell I barely knew my own. 

After the young boy finished up breakfast, I helped him clean up, which allowed me to explore his room. I learned the young boy's name was Kendall, a girly name but whatever. I also figured he was the son of my current husband, while the older teen boy, was the son of my previous one. 

"Mommy let's do something fun!" Kendall begged. 

"Um... sure. What do you have in mind Kendall?" I still was not used to my new voice. 

"The beach! The beach mommy!" Kendall said eagerly. 

"The beach? Well sure. We can go to the beach. Get your swimsuit on and I will go make us lunch" I said as Kendall rushed off to get his swim trunks and whatever beach toys he wanted. I swung by the teens room and found his name to be Jeremey. There. Now I knew the names of my sons. Down at the kitchen I made some sandwiches, got some water, and prepared a nice little beach picnic lunch. Kendall came down all ready to go. Jumping up and down with excitement. Who could blame him. I imagine that Kendall didn't really get to go do fun stuff a lot. 

"Okay Kendall dear. Mommy will be right back with her bathing suit and then we can go okay?" I hated that calling myself mommy was feeling more natural now. 

"Sure thing Mommy!" Kendall smiled up at me. Kendall was luckily well behaved. Thank the lord. I went back up to my room and looked through my clothes. I had way too much clothes now. It was a pain looking through every drawer until I found the only swimsuit in sight. 

"Shit... really? This thing doesn't even cover anything!" I held up the swimsuit and studied it. It was... revealing and that's generous. "Dammit... I can't look all day." I sighed, resigned to my fate and undressed, putting on the swim suit. 


"Okay this is ridiculous..." I muttered staring at my reflection. But I could hear an impatient Kendall from the other room, so I tied up my hair into a bun and threw on some clothes above my 'bathing suit' if you could even call it that. I grabbed our things, and Kendall, and we hopped into one of the multiple nice cars. Luckily I had changed into flats, because if I hadn't I would've crashed. I found out I was now in California and with dumb luck I made it to the beach. It of course was crowded, meaning a lot of people would see me wearing this skimpy bikini thing. I didn't know what to call it, and I didn't care. It was stupid. 

Kendall and I found a spot on the crowded beach, setting up our towels and chairs. Kendall instantly got to work making a castle and I, begrudgingly got out of my clothes. I wanted to barf being stuck in this outfit, but I helped Kendall with his sandcastle. I noticed pretty much every male gaze. I felt exposed, way too exposed. How could women like this?! I got pretty annoyed as people tried hitting on me, but luckily they left whenever I gave them a glare or a short response. Kendall was oblivious to what I was wearing and to the advances being made on his mother, but I got to say our sand castle was killer. Kendall and I had a fun day at the beach which was all that mattered. We got home and both cleaned up, Kendall passing out on his bed as soon as he was done with his bath. 

I really got to enjoy the shower. I mean this was one thing I could get used too. The walk in shower had jets and stuff coming from the walls. It was luxurious. I might've spent too much time showering because I heard Kendall yelling into the bathroom asking if I was okay. I ended my shower and dried up. Making sure to get into a bath gown as to not scar Kendall for life. 


I relaxed with Kendall, I deciding to stay in my warm, fuzzy bath gown as we read books together. I put Kendall to bed and continued to relax downstairs, when shortly before 10 PM Jeremy came back. 

"How were your friends Jeremy?" I ask, putting down my book. 

"Oh they were good" Jeremy blushed seeing me. I mean if I was in his situation I would be too. 

"What did you all do?" I asked. I know I was playing the nosy mother, but that was pretty much what and who I was now. 

"Oh just normal teen stuff really. We got some food, went to the mall. Just hung out." he said, sounding tired. 

"Well as long as you had fun. Now go get some sleep okay sweetie?" 

"Sure thing mom" Jeremy smiled, hugging me and going up to his room. I would go up to my room a short time later, laying in my bed head spinning from everything that happened. So much happened in such a short time. Hell this morning I was still male! And now I was a forty some year old woman and mother. Whatever the case is, this is my life now, so I'll have to get used to it. 

The following two weeks passed rather quickly. I fell into a routine and into my new identity rather easily. Jeremey and Kendall were such darlings, helping me around the house and were just such polite young men. We had so much fun together going to the movies, and to parks, such fun! When my husband got back he was visibly tired, probably from the flight. So I rushed him to bed and made dinner for the kiddos. After putting Kendall to bed, and saying goodnight to Jeremy, I went up to our room, hearing the shower running. 

I smirked and got to work. I had spent my free private time learning everything about girl clothes, makeup, and hygiene... stuff... While my husband was in the shower I rushed into some sexy clothes welcoming him back. I knew he was tired, but I also knew he'd enjoy some private time with his wife. So I got changed and waited. On the bed. And the reaction I got was worth it. 


"A-Amy... you look... ravishing..." he said. He dropped his towel showing his stiffening cock as he looked over his wife. 

"Thank you Michael~ And you.. look rather hard." I cooed. I got up and remembered what my hubby had said before he left. I got on my knees in front of Michael and brushed my hair behind my ear, starting to jerk his cock. "I remember you wanted to try out my new lip injections" 

"Why yes I did. Im glad you remembered Amy honey." he smiled looking down at me. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and began a slow blow job. My manicured hand moved up and down his recently cleaned shaft as I slowly took more and more of his cock into my mouth. My lip stick smeared on the shaft as I bob my head and tongue up and down his penis. I had to admit I was doing a great job for my first blowjob. I could tell, because it was only a minute or two before Michael came in my mouth. I swallowed the hot, sticky seed, realizing I probably couldn't just spit it out, especially with how nasty it tasted. 

"How was that babe~? You came so much~" I looked up, wiping a drop off the cock tip and licking it. 

"That was great... and now I want the full course Amy" Michael pulled me up and pushed me down onto the bed as the two of us began making out. I just closed my eyes and let Michael take over, feeling his hard on rub up on my soft thigh, and his hands roughly feel me up and take off my clothes. 

"J-Just take me already..." I panted, getting horny from this. I was actually getting horny from this! 

"Sure thing babe" Michael mounted me, and I yelped as his cock pushed into my slit. But he covered my mouth, "We can't wake the children." I nodded and moaned into his hand as he began to thrust into me. My pussy already felt shaped to his cock, showing him as a long time sexual partner. Getting dicked was so good! I constantly moaned into Michael's hand with each tiny thrust. I felt like I was being split apart by Michael's cock as it speared into me. I just had to scream, which I did as soon as Michael's hand slipped off my mouth. I lost count of how many times I came that night, and Im certain I woke up everyone in the house. After that scream Michael shrugged and began railing me harder, grabbing my fake breasts as he forcefully fucked me. I came one more time before I felt cum shoot up inside me. Michael collapsed next to me, and we fell asleep making out. 

Being a woman and a milf wasn't bad at all. I had a wonderful husband, two darling kids with a third on the way, and all the luxuries of wealthy life. This was the life, and I totally recommend trusting random witches at fairgrounds. Nothing can go wrong. Plus if you end up as a sexy milf that's even better. Anyways I need to go breastfeed little Maggie so please excuse me. I hope you enjoyed my story. And tune into my blog next week. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be a Dick (TF)

Butt Slut (TG)

How to Make a Mommy (TG)