Livestream (TG)

 10:03 AM:
    Okay guys, I lost that dumb bet or challenge or whatever so now I have to do what you guys voted on. Which happens to be... Gyaru Juice? Whatever. I went out and bought one. Not sure why this is a challenge but here it goes... 

    Yuck... okay that... ugh... tasted like ass. No wonder it was a challenge. But really? I lost that bet and you guys could only muster up a nasty drink? I would've thought you guys would've come up with something more but oh well. Anyways the stream will be pretty chill today. Guess we'll just play some games or something. Maybe do some reacting to other YouTube videos for free content. 

10:17 AM: 

    Okay let's see... yeah, these games are boring, and we've only been playing for 15 minutes... hmm well how about we watch some videos. That's way better than silly Fortnite anyways. I mean cmon, only dumb boys... err people play video games anyways. Im so bad at them. Anyways... ooo this looks cute. Let's watch this video! 

10:21 AM:

    Man my jeans are feeling super tight... and so is my shirt. Hmm maybe... Aha. Let's take this livestream on the road. One of the clothing shops in one of the ads looks super chic and cute! Err... well they had some good casual clothes you know? Plus with my clothes this tight... and need some new ones. 

10:45 AM: 

    Here we are chat! The store. Sorry I turned off the stream for a bit. Couldn't have you simps... viewers doxing me or anything. Anyways the... huh? Why does the name matter? Its a girls clothing store? So what? Im in the need of a cute outfit anyways! Plus like, you all don't mind right?

10:51 AM:

    Anddd... ooo this is totes cute~  Lets try it on? Hmm? What are you dummies like even talking about? I've always been blonde and had these hawt nails! I knowwww! Now let's try on this skirt. I mean its way cuter than any of the pants here. 

10:58 AM: 

    Chat, does this skirt make like my ass look fat? Hmm? Oh yeah want a better look? There~ So? Is it like fat or what! Of course its fat! Hehe so jiggly~ Oh right lemme like show you like the whole fit in the mirror. Hold on for like one sec chat~ 


See chat? isn't this outfit like totes cute! I knowwww~ I gotta like buy this immediately! When I get back to my place we can like do some makeup and nail tutorials for you, and for like the dumb horny men watching, I'll like jiggle my boobies for you teehee~ 

11:00 AM:

    OMG CHAT! That guy is like sooooo hawt! I gotta like talk to him. He has a ring on his finger but like, when has that ever stopped me before~ Wish me luck~ 

11:07 AM:

Mmm~ Yes daddy~ Give it to me.... ahhh... fuck... you're so big...haaa haaa... Gawd why do married men have the best... ohhhh~ cocks~ Save some for us single ladies! OMG the condom broke? Well... erfff~....fuckin like cum in me anyways~ I'm like so gawd damn desperate now~ Ehehehe sho warm~ Thanks handsome~ Oh shit! Heheh I left the stream on, well chat I hope I like don't get banned or like anything hehe~ Bye bye~ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butt Slut (TG)

The Little Blue Sand Pail (TG)

How to Make a Mommy (TG)